Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leanderfox (an artist of a bunch)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leanderfox (an artist of a bunch)

I guess I could tell you quite some things about me.. or basically things of every ilk once I catch a flow of thought.
    Put another way I tend to stray from what I was meaning to say. So in case you dislike such people I'll make sure to give you a rather quick overview of that person you're meaning to inquire about at first (that is in case you didn't just hit that link out of boredom, if so I'm not gonna be able to help you with that).
    You might have guessed from the headline that I'm an artist here, so surprise, I draw.
    And as for now I basically draw all kinds of things from graphics to concepts to background art (even VN stuff you might get to see later) as well as the one or other character, mainly digitally.
    Sure, I could be able to concentrate on a more specific section of all the art we need, yet as it is we are short on staff being able to draw the way needed. That being said it would be most awesome to have the one or other person in addition to help out. You really needn't be a pro, none of us are (we put a lot of heart in what we do though). So in case you're interested feel free to contact us.
    I for instance am incredibly nocturnal (that is if life allows me to) so you'd even be noticed at the rather unusual times of the day (unusual if you're a day dweller at least).
    Guess I'm wandering off to the more personal part of mine.. By the way, bored people be gone if you're not interested. This part is not adressed to such that find no interest in ordinary mortals.
    So.. I'm from Germany, born in Hamburg while still living there. There, that is in Hamburg but there to me is more like my couch in a house together with my mother as well as my grandparents and two crazy cuddly balls of fur aka rabbits. Seems loads less complicated from the outside than it can be inside of things.. But that needn't be discussed further to be earnest.
    My point being my couch - the central and the zen point of my life - mainly at night together with a huge cup of coffee, sweets, and a lot of crappy yet useful technology as a very important part of my ordinary mortal life. I've got something to be called life in the regular sense, don't worry. I just guess that a flaw of mine is me being an immutable couch potato.
    Anyways I'm a lot into games (you might have had a hunch there) as well as movies - regular ones but anime as well (though mainly movies instead of series) -, manga, and the art connected to it but also game concept art and the like. I'm greatly into soundtracks as well so you could even PM me if you find some cool music (from a game or a movie et cetera) that you'd really like to share with someone. 'Cuz in that case I'm you're.. err, bro.
    Well let's say ladybro.
    Nevertheless.. due to those interests (and mainly because around that time I was already keen on learning more about text-based role-playing) I got to find a bunch of interesting people at the RP section on an anime-/manga-fansite and ended up staying gladly (might have read something familiar already btw). Honestly, I didn't count the years. What's important is the fact that while loads of people swung by to leave again to someplace else we kinda stuck to the same bunch of us folks who are still, to this day I sit on the same damn couch as I did then, together creating worlds and stories and so on ourselves. (Well... a couple more folks would be cool to play with too. So earnestly feel free to join if your interest was caught, and I shall hope so.)
    So I'm here for the love of art, of games, of creation, but not to forget mainly because of that irreplaceable bunch of fabulous people (and hopefully that didn't end up sounding cheesy, it wasn't meant to).
    Now in case I left some more specific questions of yours unanswered you can PM me or simply reply to this topic.. . huh. I'm not sure how to (temporarily) end this, don't wanna sound that horribly proper (and I really don't think it suits me too well either).
    It might irritate you enough to ask questions .. so how about 42.
Working...
X